Custom Food Labels, Food Product Labels and Food Container Labels from Passion Labels are perfect for your needs!
- Materials and Adhesives specifically designed for custom food labeling
- Varnish coating or lamination will protect your food labels from smudging or smearing
- High quality, crisp graphics and excellent readability with High Definition Printing
- Short runs, long runs, or multiple items for your food labels are easy and economical
- Entice customers and increase your sales with promotional labeling
- Meet FDA regulations and requirements with your custom food product labels
Passion Labels has the perfect material and adhesive for your Food Product Labels
Your food labels may need to stand up to conditions such as temperature extremes, moisture or liquids, and rugged handling. Passion Labels carries a wide range of materials and adhesives designed to excel in these conditions. From premium gloss papers to white or clear film face stocks, we have materials to fit your custom food product label needs.
We can also print your logo on a thermal transfer material, allowing you to print your own nutrition and ingredients with a thermal printer, giving you the ultimate in multiple SKU flexibility and inventory control. Learn more about pre-printed custom food labels.
Whether you are applying labels at room temperatures or in cold temperature conditions, or have a food product that will be refrigerated or frozen, there is an adhesive designed for your food labeling requirements.
The team at Passion Labelstm will happily guide you through selecting the appropriate material and adhesive for your food packaging labels. Just give us a call or emails us. It's that easy.
Protect your custom food labels from smudging, smearing and ink bleed
We carry a variety of varnish overcoats and laminations, giving your food labeling the protection that it needs to keep your graphics protected.
- Gloss Varnish overcoat: A UV Varnish overcoat is extremely popular in for custom food labeling. Not only is it the most economical, but it provides a nice gloss shine, while protecting your label during regular handling by your customers. Since humidity is extremely low in the freezer or refrigerator, a varnished food label is often the perfect option.
- Gloss Film Overlam : A Gloss film overlam will provide the ultimate in durability against heavy moisture, liquids or oils. The film barrier prevents your ink and material from being scuffed due to abrasion. Matte overlams are also available if you are looking for a non-reflective, satin appearance.
- Thermal Printable Options: If you will be printing on your labels with a thermal transfer printer, we also carry printable varnish and film overlam options designed specifically for pre-printed custom food labels.
Your graphics will print crisp and clear with Passion's HD printing
It's important that your food product labels stand out from the competition with their quality of print. Your colors must be vibrant, crisp and consistent from run to run. Fonts must be clean and easily legible. This is your image and reputation that we're talking about. Put Passion's technology and high quality standards to work, ensuring that you have the absolute best food product labels available.
Short runs, long runs or multiple SKUs, Passion has what you're looking for
Digital printing's "no plates printing" has made it easy and economical for you to print short runs or multiple SKU custom food labels.
If you are in need of medium to long run food labels, it's a perfect fit for traditional flexographic printing. High definition, laser engraved plates ensure the highest possible quality in the industry. What this means for you is a label that can knock the socks off of the competition in terms of quality and consistency.
IRC Coupons or Booklet Labels are excellent food product promotional tools
According to a 2008 report by the Promotion Marketing Association's Coupon Council, 97 percent of American shoppers reported using coupons at supermarkets. The recent economy has trained consumers to be more conscious of "savings opportunities", seeking out food products that can be purchased with coupons. Give your consumers what they are looking for... creative savings opportunities. You can use this opportunity to bundle products or even entice consumers to try a new product that you may be offering. This is the perfect chance to sell more product!
Instant Redeemable Coupons (IRCs) have become extremely popular in recent years. The dry-release construction allows for the consumer to peel the coupon off to be handed in a the checkout or mailed in, for a discount. These can be made with a white or clear base label, depending on your preference. Looking for a freezer-grade adhesive? No problem.
Extended Content Booklet Labels (ECLs) are the perfect solution if you would like to include a recipe or cooking instructions for your customers, along with a savings coupon.
Receive a Sample Kit
See Custom Food Labels